If want to download videos and watch them later due to reasons such as lack of Internet, then this article is for you. In this article you will learn how to download Amazon Prime videos and watch them later (ONLY LEGAL WAY).
Amazon Prime subscribers can download movies and TV shows using the Prime Video app on an Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Amazon Fire tablet, Windows 10 or 11 tablet or computer, or Mac. Here’s how:
- Locate the movie you wish to download by opening the Prime Video app on your device.
- To download movies, click Download or TV Show Season (you can also download individual episodes if you prefer).
- When asked to select the video quality, you can check the option to make your selection the default setting if you wish.
- Videos that have been downloaded can be found in My Stuff under Downloads.
- You may enable automatic downloads by selecting the Manage option under the Downloads menu. When you turn it on, you may choose how many episodes of the show you’re viewing should be downloaded automatically, as well as whether to have seen episodes removed.
- The duration of a download is up to 30 days. 48 hours pass after you begin watching a downloaded video before it expires.
- Open My Stuff and select Settings (cog icon), then select Stream & Download and Download Quality to customize the video quality for downloads.