If want to download videos and watch them later due to reasons such as lack of Internet, then this article is for you. In this article you will learn how to download Apple TV Plus videos and watch them later (ONLY LEGAL WAY).
You can download TV shows and movies on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac with an AppleTV+ subscription. Here’s how:
- Find the movie or show you want by opening the Apple TV app.
- Click or tap “Download” (the icon is a downward arrow).
- Go to the Library tab, then tap or click Downloaded to view your videos.
- The duration of a download is up to 30 days.
- On a Mac, select TV > Preferences > Playback and adjust Download settings to change the video quality. You may find Download Options on an iPhone or iPad by going to Settings > TV.