If want to download videos and watch them later due to reasons such as lack of Internet, then this article is for you. In this article you will learn how to download Hulu videos and watch them later (ONLY LEGAL WAY).
Hulu subscribers with a No Ads subscription plan can download movies and TV shows using the Hulu app on an Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Amazon Fire tablet. Here’s how:
- Find the content you wish to download by opening the Hulu app. To get a list of what is offered, click to Search and select Downloadable from the drop-down option.
- The desired movie or TV program will appear next to a downward pointing arrow symbol that says “Download.” When it’s downloaded, a checkmark will appear.
- Go to the Downloads tab (the icon is a downward arrow) to view videos that have been downloaded.
- For 30 days, downloads are available. 48 hours pass after you begin watching a downloaded video before it expires.
- On an Android smartphone, touch Account, Settings, Downloads, and then Video Quality to adjust the video quality for downloads. Tap Downloads, Settings, and Video Quality on an iOS device.