If want to download videos and watch them later due to reasons such as lack of Internet, then this article is for you. In this article you will learn how to download Youtube videos and watch them later (ONLY LEGAL WAY).
YouTube Premium subscribers can download videos on a computer, phone, or tablet, provided they sign in to their account. Here’s how:
- Find the video you want by opening the YouTube app or going to youtube.com.
- Under the video, select or tap Download (the icon is a downward arrow).
- When the video is downloaded, the icon changes to a blue tick.
- By selecting Downloads from the Library tab in the app or the Menu (the icon is three horizontal lines) in your browser, you can access videos that have been downloaded.
- Videos downloaded may be viewed offline for up to 29 days (in some countries, they are only available for 48 hours).
- Go to Settings (through your profile picture), Downloads, and select Download quality to customize the download video quality.